The most efficient way for your company to unlock capital tied up in it’s supply chain.
Addendum has helped customers free up billions of dollars in working capital, strengthening supply chains and improving supplier relationships. Across the continent, Addendum is the partner of choice for African banks.
Beyond some of the largest banks, we service hundreds of supply chain finance customers. Our innovative, award-winning solution, extensive experience and a constant drive to be the best push our business forward with one goal: to put you in charge. A small shift in your strategy – an addendum – can have a massive impact on your business and open up a world of potential.
A solution where everyone wins?
Consider it possible.
- Leverage Addendum’s extensive experience to improve working capital without accruing new debt
- Offer unutilised funding lines to suppliers
- Optimise supplier payment terms by leveraging Addendum’s market leading benchmarking and supply chain spend analysis
- Forge stronger supply chains
- Improve supplier relationships
- Improve profit margins by reducing cost of goods sold or boosting the yield on surplus cash
- Flexibility to utilise the most efficient invoice financing solution in the market
- Get real-time, online access to your client’s funding lines and interest rate
- Improve working capital without accruing new debt
- Lower funding costs and improve profits
- Remove financial constraints to growth
- Eliminate the risk of buyer default
- Strengthen your balance sheet and improve covenants
- Get access to new customers over a world-class, ready-to-use supply chain finance solution
- Leverage Addendum’s platform and footprint for an efficient and faster go-to-market supply chain finance strategy
- Collaborate with an experienced partner – Addendum – who can help you to implement successful supply chain finance programs
- Choose Addendum as your technology and implementation partner of choice for supply chain finance
2022 Category Winner:
Technology & Telecom
Best Working Capital Funding Solution
2020 Category Winner:
Manufacturing & Industrial
2019 Category Winner:
FMCG – Food and Beverage
2018 Category Winner:
Retail and Apparel
2016 Category Winner:
Manufacturing and Industrial
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE
How do I apply and get approved for my client’s supply chain finance program?
What documents do I need to submit?
Will this negatively impact how my buyer(s) views my business (cash strapped etc)?
How do I upload an invoice to your system?
When can I sell an invoice?
How long does it take for the invoices to reflect on Addendum’s portal?
How much funding do I receive?
How is the interest calculated?
Do I need to provide security/collateral to use the Supply Chain Finance platform?
Will I be penalized if I stop using the Supply Chain Finance platform?
What’s the difference between this and a settlement discount?
Can I add different roles or permissions for different users in my company?
What happens if I don’t trade an invoice?
Any other charges?
How does the invoice approval process change with the new system?
How do I sign up?
Addendum provides Supply Chain Finance and Funding Solutions to companies and funders in Africa. Our fintech solutions are capable of unlocking capital and funding for businesses of all sizes. We have designed real-time, online solutions that make markets transparent and products simple and seamless to execute.
Where others saw a barricaded, antiquated machine, we saw possibility. With transparency, convenience and choice as founding principles, Addendum puts you in charge. We believe that a small change to your business strategy – an addendum – can open a world of potential for your business.
Please contact us for more information about how we can unlock value for your business.