Addendum Marketplace has evolved! Our existing funder users have been able to transfer unlisted bilateral debt issued off our Funding Solutions Platform since Q4 2020, but new and existing users will now also be able to access listed debt instruments on the expanded Addendum Marketplace.
The creation of this bulletin board aims to help improve transparency and liquidity in the fixed income secondary market. The newly introduced Addendum Marketplace is not limited to existing Funding Solutions clients but welcomes all sophisticated institutional funders who want to participate in primary or secondary debt transactions.
The transparency that this new platform brings, enables users (banks, asset managers and life insurers) to easily assess and negotiate a diverse list of opportunities across both the primary and secondary fixed income markets. By combining both markets, should a user not be able to find an asset that meets their needs in the secondary market, they can still reverse enquire with any of the corporate issuers through the primary platform.
Why should funders use Addendum Marketplace?
- Utilise a single sign-on to the Funding Solutions Platform to access both the Marketplace and Debt Solutions products.
- Gain access to a variety of listed and unlisted debt instruments on one centralised bulletin board.
- Join a diverse network of market participants and reach everyone at once.
- Receive real-time notifications when new debt instruments are added to the platform.
- Access multiple quotes and meet a range of potential buyers to negotiate and discuss key terms.
- Transact only if the price works; with no commitment to trade otherwise.
- Receive summarised platform trading activity; with daily mark to market valuations coming soon.
Addendum Marketplace solves key challenges faced by our local market around liquidity, price discovery and ease of execution.